Next Generation Intelligent Network IVR-platform
Quick & Easy VAS deployment for 3G/GSM and IP networks
IntelleScript Pro is a multifunctional IVR-platform solution designed for telecommunication providers, content distributors, and corporate enterprises to develop and deploy a wide variety of voice and SMS services.
Comprehensive Solution: the system contains 3G/GSM/IP/PSTN connectivity components, an application execution core, an integrated development environment, administration and monitoring tools, content management and CDR generation/activity reporting.
Distributed Architecture: the system allows for single server or clustered deployment for maximum stability, performance and capacity in all types of networks including geographical redundancy.
High Availability: the system features a hot backup of every functional module for uninterrupted operation and comprehensive internal redundancy design without SPOF.
High port density: the system is designed to minimize cooling requirements, installation footprint and power consumption.
IntelleScript Pro relies on the state-of-the-art hardware by Dialogic®, a world recognized leader of the computer telephony market. IntelleScript Pro is a powerful, high-capacity telco grade IVR solution currently serving over 100 cities with a proven record of exceptional reliability (99.99%) and outstanding performance (170 CAPS).
Fast facts – Forte-IT
- Telecom software manufacturer since 1998
- System supplier for wireless, PSTN and IP networks
- Over 3000 E1 ports (more than 90000 lines) installed
- Experts in signaling, media solutions and VAS services
- Strong engineering expertise
- Fast, reliable 24/7 support
- Information Services, Video Portal, E-tickets, Voice-Mail, Contact Center Solutions
- Help Desk, Banking, Payments
- Social Networking Services
- Entertainment Services: Games, Mobile Content, Bets, Adult 18+ Blogs, Chats, Dating
- Network signaling: ISUP, ISDN, H.323, SIP,
- IN signaling : INAP, IS.41 WIN, CAMEL
- E1, T1, Ethernet connectivity
- Up to 720K busy hour call attempts
- Linear scalability of E1 ports
- VoiceXML and ccXML for rapid application development
- Efficient scripting language for complicated services
|System capacity||Up to 12 E1 per server
From 1 to 128 servers per cluster
Up to 192 SS7 links per server, HSL support
Signalling server in single or dual-resilient configurations
Up to 1000 SIP sessions / 600 MM sessions / 240 3G-324M sessions
|Protocols Support||SS7 (ISUP, INAP, MAP, TCAP)
CAMEL, IS.41 WIN, SMPP
3GPP 3G-324M Rel 99 (TDM) / Rel 4 (NbUP), MONA
ITU-T H.323, SIP RFC-3261
T.38 and V.17 Fax
|Supported codecs||H.263, H.264, MPEG4, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
G.711 (PCM, ADPCM, uLaw, aLaw), G.723.1, G.726, G.729, GSM-FR
|Audio features||Audio Transcoding
Conference with advanced gain control
DTMF Processing (Tone Detection/Generation, RFC2833)
Speech recognition (MRCP v1, v2, RTSP / RTP, SIP SDP)
|Custom web & DB integration||HTTP / HTTPS, SSH, XML, FTP, RADIUS
CORBA, TCP/IP, COM / DCOM, SOAP, RPC
MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, ODBC/OLE DB
|Administration and management||Graphical real-time monitoring & activity reporting tool
Centralized Administration utility
Audio content management with import/export features
SNMP MIBs support
|Service Creation Environment||IDE (Online/offline debugging, syntax highlight/code completion)|
|Carrier grade features||Dual-server hot redundancy configuration
Cluster system with no SPOF
External data storage
One-place administration of distributed systems
|Tech support levels||Languages: English, Russian.
1st level: 24x7x365 phone/e-mail/web
2nd level: work time (MSK time) phone/e-mail/web
3rd level: e-mail only
Fast hardware replacement
|Hardware specification||Power: 100-240 AC, -48 DC, up to 700W, Hot Plug and Redundant.
Rack mount 19” 2U, 4U appliance
Connectivity: E1, T1, Ethernet